Please consider getting involved. Here is how you can help…
If volunteering for the workday, please print the form below, fill it out, and bring it with you to the project.
It’s once again time to help our neighbors in need. We hope that you will prayerfully consider joining us Saturday, September 16th, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. at Dardenne Presbyterian Church where we will review projects before heading into the mission field.
We have the following six projects lined up for this month and could certainly use some extra support this month:
1. We will complete construction of a handicap ramp that was started last month;
2. A second team will fabricate a handicap ramp for a client that is confined to a wheelchair and requires a care provider.
3. A third team will fabricate a new handicap ramp for a client that is wheelchair bound due to diabetes. This ramp will replace an existing metal ramp that is too narrow and too steep resulting in safety concerns;
4. We will install a new sliding glass entry door for an elderly widow;
5. A fifth team will fabricate a set of custom low-rise, wide-tread entry steps for a client suffering from ALS;
6. A final team will work to address code violations at a residence by clearing out overgrown vegetation;
As you can see from our projects, we have lots of opportunities this month. Please prayerfully consider joining us. All skill levels are welcomed. As we say….”If you want to change the world, what better place to begin than by helping a neighbor in need!”
Join us October 21st, 2023 8:00 a.m.
Join us November 18th, 2023 8:00 a.m.
Join us December 16th, 2023 8:00 a.m.