Please consider getting involved. Here is how you can help…
If volunteering for the workday, please print the form below, fill it out, and bring it with you to the project.
Join us Saturday, August 20th, 2022 8:00 a.m. at Dardenne Presbyterian Church.
We currently have the following six projects lined up for this month:
1. Addressing code violations at two separate residences for yard maintenance issues;
2. Fabrication of a new handicap ramp to help a client that is having his leg amputated on 8/10/22. This ramp is needed to support his return home post surgery;
3. Staining a picket fence at the home of a client on disability for whom we installed custom stairs in June;
4. Conducting some basic home repairs (replacing faucets and cleaning vents) for an elderly client that is also disabled;
5. Continuing with repairs to damaged flooring for a disabled client that is wheelchair bound;
6. Continuing with repairs to flooring in the mobile home of a client that is currently living with a neighbor until repairs can be made that will enable her to move in.
We pray that you will consider joining us this month as we have could use the extra support in working the six sites listed above. As we say….”If you want to change the world, what better place to begin than by helping a neighbor in need!”
Join us September 17th, 2022 8:00 a.m.
Join us October 15th, 2022 8:00 a.m.
Join us November 19th, 2022 8:00 a.m.