Please consider getting involved. Here is how you can help…
If volunteering for the workday, please print the form below, fill it out, and bring it with you to the project.
Although the weather is changing, the need for support from our neighbors remains the same. We hope that you will prayerfully consider joining us Saturday, December 16th, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. at Dardenne Presbyterian Church for our final workday of the year. What a better way to end 2023 than by spreading joy to those in need by assisting with repairs to their homes and properties.
We have the following five projects lined up for this month and could certainly use some extra support this month:
1. We will provide support to an Emmaus House Community Home with either internal repairs or yard work;
2. A second team will provide support for a sister ministry (Strong Tower Ranch) by working to complete a bathroom in their Ministry House. Work this month will focus on installing drywall and completing electrical work.
3. A third team will work to widen two interior doors for a client suffering from MS to enable wheelchair egress throughout the home;
4. We will construct a set of custom low-rise, wide-tread steps (with handrails) in the garage of a client that has mobility issues and frequently needs assistance from the ambulance district to get into and out of her home;
5. A fifth team will make repairs to the entry deck of a client on hospice care and install a handicap ramp for safe egress into and out of the home;
Please prayerfully consider joining us. All skill levels are welcomed. As we say….”If you want to change the world, what better place to begin than by helping a neighbor in need!”
Join us January 20th, 2023 8:00 a.m.
Join us February 17th, 2024 8:00 a.m.
Join us March 16th, 2024 8:00 a.m.